Jewelry Design Intern
Do you feel that studying alone is not sufficient to obtain practical insights and hands-on experience? You’re excited about the idea of creating and refining innovative fashion concepts and products realized with 3D printing and other innovative technologies? You want to learn and practice your 3D modeling skills, have an interest in the new trends and want to gather experience in the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories? Then you’re the one we are looking for!
VOJD Studios is the exclusive Berlin-based jewelry label confronting perceptions of tradition and conformity. Inspired by the avant-garde, adapting innovative techniques and working in collaboration with cutting-edge designers, VOJD Studios fashions an eclectic mix of contemporary jewelry lines, unprecedented in shape and form.
Capturing the technology of 3D printing with a vision to build a synergy between luxury and progression, VOJD Studios strives to become the leading driver behind the revolutionary era of digital production in fashion. Formed from an obsession with futurism and quality craftsmanship, the label redefines the way we think about design and introduces a new aesthetic to the luxury jewelry industry.
- Jewelry and accessory design
- Generative design
- Design thinking
- Innovative and futuristic designs realized through 3d printing technologies
- 3d modeling and development
- Bringing cutting-edge jewelry collections to the market
- Web technologies
- Brand building
- You have completed at least 2 semester of a Product Design/Graphic Design/ Jewelry/ Accessory Design degree or other relevant fields and / or have working knowledge of creative design processes and best practices
- You have experience in fashion related product design and have created pieces in the past/present
- You have experience in brand development or corporate design
- Ability to use the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is required
- Ability to use 3D modeling software (3ds Max, Cinema 4d, Maya or Rhino) is a huge bonus but not required
- You should be fluent in English AND German
- You are passionate about fashion-, jewelry-, accessory design and are interested in following the latest trends in these fields
- Conception and planning of jewelry collections
- Visualization of these jewelry collections
- Going from prototyping to production
- Research the fashion/jewelry sector and identify new megatrends
What we offer
- Fulltime internship for 3 months
- Opportunity to shape and contribute to VOJD Studios’ product offering and to help bring concepts to realization
- Steep learning curve through flat hierarchies, diverse tasks, an experienced, international and highly motivated team
- Building up your own network of influencers and designers
- Insights into company building and the vibrant start-up scene of Berlin
- Cozy environment in one of the historical centers of Berlin
How to apply
We are looking forward to your application. To apply, please send an email with your CV, a few sentences about your motivation and goals as well as your portfolio to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly after.